Providing strategic leadership for successful change
“We were very lucky to have Vanetta Morrison’s professional expertise in management roles and HR when we were conducting a project on employment [and] how it affected people with the sickle cell condition … She continue[d] to be an asset to co-production on the project and [has co-written] on an academic paper.”
Dr Maria Berghs, Senior Lecturer & Research Fellow
Having worked in Higher Education and volunteered in the charity sector for over 12 years, I have ample experience in:
- leading teams and successfully delivering projects
- measurably improving customer experiences
- leading on employee engagement initiatives
- exceeding recruitment targets
- profiling and managing budgets
- creating and implementing benefit profiles
- recruiting and inducting staff
- chairing board meetings
- cultivating positive senior stakeholder relationships
As an Emotional Wealth Strategist, I now provide Mental Health & Wellbeing services in the areas of:
Delivering insightful and practical sessions on mental health and wellbeing topics such as burnout, resilience, racial trauma and Emotional Wealth.
Facilitating bespoke, half and whole day workshops on mastering Impostor Syndrome, building confidence and leveraging strengths.
Advising on the design and delivery of diverse, equitable and inclusive mental health and well-being programmes, projects, initiatives and technologies.
If you are interested in hiring me for my consulting services,
click the button below.
Feel safe and supported to set yourself free
Helping you thrive in your work and life